- The Grosvenor Racing ‘Launch Twitter Competition’ (the “Competition”) is run by Grosvenor Casino Limited and Grosvenor Casinos (GC) Limited both with registered address Tor, St Cloud Way, Maidenhead SL6 8BN (“Grosvenor Casinos”/“Promoter”).
2. The Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Twitter, however Twitter users are subject to the Twitter ‘Terms of Service’ (found here: https://twitter.com/en/tos).
3. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”).
4. The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
5. Employees of the Promoter (and/or any of their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies), agents, suppliers and key subcontractors and their immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, grandparents) and anyone professionally connected with the Competition, are not eligible to enter.
6. The Competition will take place from 11:00am on Tuesday 19th September 2023 to Sunday 24th September 2023 at 11:59pm (the “Competition Period”).
7. The Competition will take place on the Promoter’s Twitter page (https://twitter.com/GrosvenorRacing) (“Promoter’s Twitter Page”). To enter the Competition, each entrant must, during the Competition Period, follow the Grosvenor Racing page and retweet the competition tweet.
8. Entrants must also, during the Competition Period ‘follow’ the Promoter’s Twitter Page.
9. Entries into the Competition are limited to one per person. If an entrant submits more than one entry, only that entrant’s first entry will be accepted.
10. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
11. Once the Competition Period ends, all valid and correct entries into the Competition will be entered into a random draw (the “Draw”). The Draw will take place within 24 hours after the Competition Period ends.
12. There will be two winners of the Competition. The winners will win one prize each as described in paragraph 13. The two winners of the prizes of the Competition will be two entrants selected at random from all valid and correct entries into the Draw.
13. There are two prizes available:
- £175 in Free Bets
- £175 in Free Bets
13. Customers, whose accounts have been closed, suspended or are found to have multiple accounts will not be eligible.
14. In any dispute, the Grosvenor Casinos management decision will be final.
15. We do not guarantee continuous uninterrupted access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties, participation or claims that are corrupted or not delivered.
17. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees that if they win, their Twitter username and winning entry may be announced to the public as a winner by the Promoter on the Promoter’s Twitter Page.
18. The winners will be contacted directly by the Promoter to confirm that they have won via direct message on Twitter on Monday 25th September 2023 by 12:00.
19. By entering the Competition, entrants acknowledge and accept that entries will be available for public viewing on Twitter and, should they win, their name may also be used by the Promoter on the Promoters Twitter Page (as described in paragraph 13). Entrants who do not want their information to be used in this way should not enter the Competition.
20. Entrants must not submit an entry or have content on their social media channels which the Promoter deems is or contains any of the following:
viruses or other malicious code;
promotes gambling in contravention of the standards set by the Gambling Commission;
content that incites violence, hatred or any illegal activity or that is threatening or harassing or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; or
any other offensive, defamatory, obscene or indecent content or content that is capable of being resolved into such content.
21. If such content is contained in an entrant’s comment or in content on an entrant’s social media channels, that entrant’s entry will not be valid.
22. The Promoter reserves its right to redraw a prize (and reclaim a prize if it has already been awarded) and award it to another entrant if any winner:
cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the winners being announced,
advises the Promoter that they cannot or do not wish to take a prize; or
is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win a prize.
23. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promoter offer.
24. All personal data collected will be collected and processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies found here: https://www.grosvenorcasinos.com/static/house-terms-privacy#housepolicy
25. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person either from entering the Competition (including if the Promoter’s Twitter Page is unavailable at any time or for any reason), or in relation to the taking of the prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law. In addition, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for prizes lost or delayed in transmission or post.
27. The Competition is not a game forming part of the services offered by the Promoter.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to vary the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on the Promoter’s Twitter Page.
29. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. However, if a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value, the value of which will be determined by the Promoter, at the Promoter’s sole discretion