Grosvenor Casinos – Social Media Community Rules (see below)…
We encourage comments on Grosvenor Casinos related subjects in an intelligent and constructive manner. We reflect a wide range of interests for the benefit of all of our users.
* Keep your comments relevant to the topic. Off-topic comments will be removed so we can keep discussions focused for all of our users. New discussions may be started on new topics and all relevant comments should be directed there.
* Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abusive language, aggression and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, Grosvenor Casinos or other companies). Distressing content is also banned.
* We will try to help you with any queries, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details on this page.
* To safeguard the privacy of individuals, any postings that include information that may identify individuals offline are not permitted.
* Constructive criticisms of Grosvenor Casinos which we can act on or respond to are allowed.
* We reserve the right to remove repeated or duplicate postings (spam) by the same user or groups as they clutter up discussions for other users.
* Comments that may lead to legal issues (slander, defamation, contempt of court) or that are publicising / encouraging / endorsing illegal or anti-social activity (including violence) are not permitted.
* Content with overt religious or political bias intended to incite others are not permitted. Aggressive lobbying that disrupts the community for other Grosvenor Casinos users are also not permitted.
*Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.
* Impersonating brands or other users or featuring material that is licensed or infringes copyright or trade marks is not permitted.
* Content containing unverified or false claims about products is not permitted.
* Images and video where consent from those featured is not clear are not permitted.
* We do not allow links to non-Grosvenor Casinos sites as we cannot guarantee the content of those sites.
* We reserve the right to remove, hide or delete any posts that violate our guidelines or terms and conditions.
Finally, Grosvenor Casinos retains the right to remove content posted to Facebook or block users from posting to this page for any other reason deemed necessary to create a helpful community.
Please respect all of Facebook’s terms and conditions https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
Please respect all of Instagram’s terms and conditions https://help.instagram.com/477434105621119/?helpref=hc_fnav&bc=Instagram%20Help&bc=Privacy%20and%20Safety%20Center
We reflect a wide range of interests for the benefit of all of our customers and we respect the right of our customers and colleagues to be protected from content that may be considered inappropriate.
We reserve the right not to respond to any contact that falls outside the principles listed below.
* Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abuse, inappropriate language, aggression or bullying will not be tolerated (Whether aimed at users, individuals, Grosvenor Casinos or other companies). Distressing content is also discouraged.
* We are happy to help you with your query, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details in an open forum.
* To safeguard the privacy of individuals please do not send any tweets including information that may identify individuals. Our only response to such tweets will be to ask you to delete them.
* We aim to respond to any Customer enquiry made to @Grosvenorcasinos
* Comments subject to legal issues (slander, defamation, contempt of court) or publicising, encouraging or endorsing illegal activity will not be responded to.
* Content with overt religious or political bias intended to incite others will receive no response, nor will we respond to aggressive lobbying (e.g., Spam and/or duplicate tweets)
* Content containing unverified or false claims will not receive a response.
* We reserve the right to block any individuals who repeatedly ignore any of the above principles.
Please respect all of Twitters terms and conditions –https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules
By posting content (including but not limited to photographs and recordings) on our social media pages you agree to us using such content on all of our social media channels. If you do not want such content to be made available, please notify us accordingly.